HFS understands the pressures of your central business office and your RCM points of pain. Our EBO team focuses on delivering the best revenue cycle outsourcing experience, helping our healthcare clients gain insight and control over billing and relieving pressure on their CBO. Our EBO service is centered around customization, not cookie-cutter claims processing. We believe that a tailor-designed revenue cycle program is a program that returns the most value to you.
Extended Business Office by HFS
RCM Programs Designed to Relieve Your Points of Pain
What We Do
- Correct & Resubmit Claims
- Correct Clearinghouse Edits
- Verify & Update Insurance Eligibility
- Verify & Refile Secondary Insurance
- Verify & Transfer Balances to Guarantor
- Managed Billing Inquiries
- Prepare Analysis for Issue Resolution
- Record Notes & Updates in System
- Prepare Issue Logs
- Escalate Trends Affecting A/R Performance
- Correct & Resubmit Claims
- Support Write-Offs and Adjustments
- Conduct Onsite QBRs
World-class customer service and a dedicated supervisor liaison.
Projects & Claims
Project management and claims management including oversight, coordination of activities, on-site support, quality control and regular reporting.
Proactive monitoring of denials with rapid resolution.
Denials & Appeals
Denial and appeals management.
Timely and thorough account follow-up with payers and patients.
Management reporting, including periodic assessments of key performance indicators and recommendations for improvement.
By using people, analytics and technology, HFS is able to efficiently manage your A/R, report project KPI’s and metrics. Clients are assigned a fully dedicated EBO team who understands follow-up, appeals, claim escalation, coding corrections, COB / Eligibility, and authorizations. In addition to our rigorous selection and employee training programs, HFS trains each staff member your project DOU to ensure consistent performance and delivery week after week, month after month.
To see how HFS can help your organization, contact us today.
HFS uses a dual-system approach to manage EBO. HFS works on your office system to record notes, refile claims, update insurances, and pull records. Additionally, HFS utilizes our proprietary AIM (Always In Motion) backoffice system and HFS BIS to increase efficiency. This allows us to customize your EBO program. Our technology helps us:
- Manage staff work queues, productivity, and other tools to maximize performance delivery and shorten turnaround time.
- Support specific project objectives (by payer, special projects, isolate troubled A/R, route secondary EOB’s, automate W/O files, etc.)
- Provide detailed reporting with performance metrics for scheduled delivery and also web access of live dashboards (for both parties to review progress, trends, and even drill-down to see specific claims affected)
- Provide a live website (AIM Expedite) to assist users on both sides for coding changes, w/o approvals, and eliminates the use of spreadsheets
- Value claims based on payer and denial, and escalates claims which are approaching payer timely/appeal limitations
- Provide customizable f/u templates to ensure all action steps are taken, and training tips for special scenarios is provided.
HFS RCM Services
The HFS Journal
- HFS Featured in HFMA Magazine August 19, 2016
- Preparing for the Revolution in Revenue Cycle Management June 30, 2016
- Outsourcing Makes Your Accounts Receivable Headaches Disappear June 29, 2016
- 5 Ways Outsourcing AR Increases Healthcare Practice Success March 31, 2016